Apostolic and prophetic mentoring for fulfilling destiny
CURRICULUM & COURSE MATERIALS.
1. 70 truths about the gift of prophecy
2. Spiritual gifts I (30+ types of prayer)
3. Spiritual gifts 2 (understanding prophetic ministry)
4. Handbook of the IPAA (understanding apostolic ministry and protocols in ministry)
Further recommended reading: “Blaze of Transition – prepping for a post covid era”. On amazon.
5. Understanding the foundations of the apo-prophetic movement
6. Developing your personal statement of calling, vision, purpose, goals and destiny.
WHY DO WE NEED TO INCULCATE AN APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC MINDSET?
Apostles and prophets are part of the ministry gifts of JESUS Himself to the church, they play foundational roles (Eph 4:11-13; 2:20), prophets continued in the early church as seen in Acts 11, 13 and 19, some 18 were referred to as apostles in the NT beyond the original 12 commissioned by The LORD JESUS. There are well over 10 types and administrations of prophetic and apostolic ministry.
WHAT DO THEY DO?
Apostles govern, perform signs and wonders and have a burden to establish kingdom order within and outside the church. Prophets are focused on the spiritual atmosphere in prayer, worship and receiving revelation from heaven. These two offices compliment the roles of pastors, evangelists and teachers whose focus is on the sheep, the lost and the bible.
HOW TO APPLY
Email to email@example.com
1. Say a little about yourself and what you hope to gain from being part of the academy (5 – 10 sentences).
2. Submit your biography (sample format here/about-us) explaining your calling to leadership or to any of the 5-fold ministries. (250 – 500 words)
3. Provide two written character, gifting and calling references
WHAT WILL AN AVERAGE MENTORING DAY LOOK LIKE?
3 hours with 5-10 minute breaks every hour over ZOOM video conferencing.
Hour 1: Greetings and catching up with one another leading to a fluid time of worship / stirring up the gifts of The SPIRIT.
Hour 2: Teaching, activations and impartations
Hour 3: Review and revision of vision statements and assignments.
The classes are limited to two groups of 12 people in each, and a third group of 12 for under 30's, they take place once a month with a choice of either of these times on a Saturday (under 30's group holds on Friday's from 9am - 12noon the day previous to the Saturday) : -
10am – 1pm or 4 -7pm over 9 Saturdays.
Term 1: January 23rd; February 27; March
Term 2: May 29; June 26: July 24
Term 3: September 25; October 23; November 27
GRADUATION ON SAT 11TH DEC (tentative)
COURSE FEE (includes all 5 course books posted to you)
A one-off payment of £180.00
Or three payments of £75.00 at start of each term (making £225.00 in total)
(If this is a problem for you let us know and we can make exceptions)
Account details: - Servant Ministries Lloyds 00710614 / 309160